HELP US GIVE HOPE TODAY
We know the month of remembrance, and Remembrance Day specifically, can be a very difficult time for those we serve. We also know that those who struggle with the effects of operational stress injuries such as PTSD often feel alone and misunderstood, which can lead to isolation and the exacerbation of their mental health injury.
It is why the mission of the HOPE campaign is to shed light for those suffering in darkness; countering the sense of hopelessness by providing education and awareness that help is available and they are not alone in their fight.
1. Trauma Informed Workplace Training Programs
2. Operational Stress Injury Group Based Programs
3. Spousal & Youth Programs
4. K9 Assisted Therapy Programs
1. Hours of Clinical Treatment provided: 330,000 per year
2. PTSD Service Dogs Supported: 100 per year
3. Veterans, First Responders & Family supported: 3,000 per year
4. Funds invested in program delivery: $30,000,000 total