There are a number of ways that you can help:
CanadaHelps.org is a secure internet site dedicated to assisting Canadian Charities. To donate online to Wounded Warriors Canada, simply click on the box below to get started:
Donate By Mail
Please make cheques or money orders payable to Wounded Warriors.
Be sure to include your name and return address so the fund can send to you a tax deductible receipt for financial donations in excess of $20.00. The Wounded Warrior Fund is a registered charity with Canada Revenue Agency Charity (Registration # 82808-2727-RR0001)
Our mailing address:
- Wounded Warriors
310 Byron Street South, Suite 4
- Add www.woundedwarriors.ca to your website
- Invite your friends to join our Facebook Group;
- Host a fundraising event through your community group or organization.
- Elect to have WoundedWarriors.ca as your corporate charity.
- For additional fundraising ideas and proposals, please contact our fundraising Chairman, Wayne Johnston, by email: email@example.com or by phone: 1-647-239-3863